Price Match Policy
- If you find a lower price on an identical item from a local competitor’s website or store, we will match it.
- Pricing will be verified on the competitor’s website
- Pricing not listed on websites must be verified via phone, print advertisement, or written quote on letterhead.
- May only be combined with other special offers available at the competitor. For example, extended financing offers or additional discount sales at Stevenson’s may not be combined with price matching. You will have the option to choose whichever total offer is most appealing to you.
- Limited quantity specials, closeouts, and damaged/as-is items are excluded.
- Third-party sellers on services such as Amazon Marketplace, eBay, or Google Shopping are not authorized to warranty or sell most items. They are specifically excluded from this policy.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities
- The policy does not apply to services or warranties.
Damage Policy -
- Any product or in-home damage must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery or pick-up. Stevenson’s Management Team is available seven days a week: 8 AM - 8 PM. We try to answer every call live, but you may reach our voicemail if we assisting other customers. If that occurs, we’ll return your call as quickly as possible, no later than the next business day. If you’d prefer you can email us at email@example.com or text us at (765) 362-5800
- We will fix it, exchange it, or refund your money. Your receipt guarantees it within 30 days. Products should be in original packaging and new condition.
- Part orders are considered final sales and must be paid for at the time of order. Ordering parts requires the model and serial number. If for some reason the part is mis-shipped or defective, we will gladly exchange it. No cash refunds will be given.
- During natural snow storms, cold weather, power outages, wind storms, etc. we will not refund products purchased during these times. All storm-related merchandise is considered a final sale. If a product is defective, we will gladly fix it, or exchange it for another like model.
- Power Equipment
- All Power Equipment Sales are final and must be paid in full at the time of sale. Once gas and oil have been put into the machine, the manufacturer's warranty is in place. Please ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and are buying the equipment that best fits your needs. We proudly service all makes and models of the equipment we sell. Equipment purchased at Stevenson’s has a 7-day first look guarantee. Consumers are responsible for properly maintaining and using their equipment to ensure the manufacturer’s specified warranty is not voided. This return policy applies to all gas-powered equipment such as tillers, edgers, mowers, tractors, zero turns, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, and other gas-powered chore equipment. Fuel is not covered under the return policy or manufacturer warranty. It is suggested that all small engine equipment be operated with ethanol-free fuel.
- Battery-powered Equipment not used for chore work may be exchanged or in-store credit issued.
- Due to the complicated nature of delivering and installing appliances, sales are final. Please inspect your appliance for damage and defects before accepting delivery. If your appliance is damaged or defective, we will fix it. If it cannot be fixed, we will offer to exchange it.
- All furniture sales are final and must be paid in full at the time of sale. Please measure your room and delivery path carefully. If the furniture doesn’t fit or is canceled before delivery, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. If an item is ordered and canceled before delivery, a 15% restocking fee will apply. Please inspect your furniture for damage and defects before accepting delivery. If your furniture is damaged or defective, we will fix it. If it cannot be fixed, we will offer to exchange it. Furniture accessories such as lamps, wall hangings, artwork, rugs, tabletop accessories, and bedding are not returnable. Simpler Times Merchandise and Home decor are not returnable.
- If your mattress is damaged or defective upon delivery, we will offer to exchange it. All mattresses purchased with a mattress protector are eligible for our 90-day comfort guarantee. Mattresses require a 30-day adjustment period to allow your body to adjust to the new support. Between 30 and 90 days you may select a one-time satisfaction exchange. If a cheaper replacement is chosen, a store credit will be issued for the difference. Our standard $99.99 delivery fee will apply to all comfort exchanges.
- Comfort Guarantee applies to mattresses only; adjustable bases, pillows, and other sleeping accessories are excluded.
- Stained, damaged, or unsanitary mattresses cannot be exchanged.
- Mattress law tags must be attached.
- Any gift amounts earned with the original purchase will be deducted from the return credit.
- If exchanging foundations (High Profile for low profile, or vice-versa) our standard $99.99 delivery fee will apply.
- Please call us at (765) 362-5800 if you need to arrange service. We can help determine the warranty status of your product and resolve your issues as quickly as possible. We can even schedule you for service or click here!
- Military Discount and First Responder
- Who’s Eligible
- All active & retired service members
- The Discount
- Service members are eligible for an additional 5% discount on most of our appliances, furniture, mattresses, power equipment, and grills. If the manufacturer offers a discount, whichever discount is greater is the discount the customer will receive. UMRP products are ineligible.
- You’ll just need to show your military ID or First Responder ID to document your status as active/retired.
- Mattress Guarantee - 90 Day Comfort
- Holding Policy
- Stevenson’s requires reserved, in-stock products to be scheduled for delivery or picked up within 30 days of purchase. If your product is not in stock, the 30 days begins upon your complete order's arrival at our facilities. After 30 days and failed attempts to schedule, we must release the inventory for our other guests. If pricing has increased, your original purchase price will still be honored and we will reorder your items once you've contacted us that you’re ready for your product. Please know this may cause a delay in receiving it. When we are contacted, the new merchandise will be reordered from the manufacturer.
- If you choose to cancel your order, we will issue a refund with a 15% restocking fee and new products must be purchased at their current pricing, regardless of your original purchase price